1. Click your "Account Settings" button in the top right and then click "School Manager"
2. Make sure you are on the Teams tab and click Invite Head Coach
3. You default email client will launch with a pre-written email and a link to invite a Team Admin to have access to their team. Input the coach's email address and click send. If no email pops up, see step 4
4. Click "Invite Pending"
5. Then click "Copy Invitation Link" to get the link to invite the coach. Paste it into the body of an email and send to your coach.
6. The "Invite Owner" will now change to "Invite Pending" until your coach accepts the invite, then it will display their username. Once they accept the invite they will have admin rights to their team!