1. Download the Scorebook Live app from the App Store.
2. Sign in using your Scorebook Live email and password.
3. Select the games tab and tap on the + button.
4. Tap on add home team.
5. Add your team, or search for your opponents team depending on who is home and who is away. For this example, Townshend is the home team and also our owned team.
6. Add your opponent as the away team by tapping Add Away Team.
7. Our opponent is Windham, however, there are multiple Windham teams from different schools. Tap Filter to narrow your search options.
8. You can filter by State, City, and Level of competition. You can also change the alphabetical ordering of the results from A-Z to Z-A. Choose the filters you wish, you don't need to use all of them, and tap Done.
9. After filtering, we're left with our opponent Windham showing as the only option.
10. After adding the home and away teams, adjust the Date & Time of the game. It automatically defaults to the current date & time.
11. Each column can be slid up or down to adjust them. The first column is the date, the second is the hour, the third is the minute, and the fourth is AM/PM. Make the necessary changes and press done.
12. You must select a Game Type. Choose from the list of options.
13. The other game settings are optional. Once they are adjusted to your liking, tap Save in the top right.
14. Congratulations! You scheduled your game.
15. Select the game you have created and click the "Save" button in the Pregame Hub.
16. Select the winner of the coin toss, and what the team elects to do with the ball, as well as the direction the receiving team will be going.
17. Then hypothetically go through the motions as if you were watching a real football game. If at anytime you mess something up, just click the edit history button and do it over again. We find a lot of our users get the feel for it after just a couple games.
18. Once you are finished just swipe right to left on the game to bring up the "Delete" button to remove the practice game from your schedule