1. To track the number of quarter played by an individual player for a particular game the scorekeeper must use the feature Track Subs, which can be turned on in the Pregame Hub.
2. Simply select track subs and select YES.
3. In order to export a file to see the number of quarters an individual has played they will need to select the export tab, which will appear to the scorekeeper after they have ended the game.
4. After the export tab has been selected the scorekeeper will export one of three files. To see quarters played the scorekeeper will select the .XLS file, and hit export.
5. After the export button has been selected a notification will display on the screen confirming that an email was sent to owner of the team.
6. Once the owner of the teams receives the email from Scorebook Live, the number of quarters played by each player will be displayed on the far right hand column noted by QP (Quarters Played).