Your user type can be found at the bottom of the settings tab on the Scorebook Live app. Coach/Admin, or Tourney/League are the only user types that can claim a team and score games. Other user types such as parent, student, and fan allow you to follow your favorite teams and receive live scoring for games. If your user type is incorrect or needs to be changed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Adding or editing players in the pregame hub.
- Can I be a Coach and a Fan using ScorebookLive App?
- Can I create Custom Rules in the App?
- Can I delete a game from the App?
- Can I have more than one person score a game?
- Can I make changes to scoring in the App after the game has been ended?
- Can I setup a game with only one team?
- Can I switch my User Type?
- Can I track quarters played by a player?
- Can I use the Scorebook Live App as the official scorebook?