You can edit the scoring in the Post Game Hub. If you are looking for instructions on how to make changes while scoring a live game, click here.
1. To get to to the Post Game Hub tap on a completed game.
2. Tap Edit.
3. To delete an event, tap on the red circle.
4. Tap Yes to delete the event.
5. You can also change the event outcome by tapping on the event. For instance, the most recent event in the game was a FT - Missed by Christ Clark. By tapping on FT - Missed, you can change it to made. You can also change the player associated with the event by tapping on their name.
6. Tap Done once you make your edits to the game.
7. Finally, tap Done in the top right to save your changes.