You can edit scoring plays from a completed game in the Post Game Hub.
1. To get to the Post Game Hub, tap on a completed game
2. Tap "Edit"
3. To delete an event, tap on the red circle
4. Tap "Yes" to delete the event.
5. You can also change the event outcome by tapping on the event. For instance, the most recent event in the game was a FT - Missed by Christ Clark. By tapping on "FT - Missed", you can change it to "made". You can also change the player associated with the event by tapping on their name
6. Tap "Done" once you make your edits to the game.
7. Finally, tap "Done" in the top right to save your changes.