Currently, there is no option to add points after a game is completed within the App. If you have a score adjustment, send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Game, Team and Qtr/Period you would like to add the score addition. You can, however, edit events including the score type and player while the game is live or after the game by editing the Postgame Hub. Click here for instructions on how to edit events in the Postgame hub.
Articles in this section
- Adding or editing players in the pregame hub.
- Can I be a Coach and a Fan using ScorebookLive App?
- Can I create Custom Rules in the App?
- Can I delete a game from the App?
- Can I have more than one person score a game?
- Can I make changes to scoring in the App after the game has been ended?
- Can I setup a game with only one team?
- Can I switch my User Type?
- Can I track quarters played by a player?
- Can I use the Scorebook Live App as the official scorebook?