1. After the game is over, the live game page will turn into the postgame page. The postgame page has four tabs, "Details", "Box Score", "ScorebookCast" and "Recap"
2. Inside the the "Details" tab users will be able to view the game leaders, fan corner, scoring summary, team stats, overview and pick'em. Each feature gives users insight to the game they are viewing
3. The "Box Score" tab shows users the breakdown of stats during the game
4. The "ScorebookCast" tab has a breakdown by quarter/half of every event throughout the game. Users also have the options to scroll through the Turning Points and view highlights captured using the Rapid Replay app
5. The "Recap" tab includes an autogenerated story about the game, as well any videos captured using the Rapid Replay app