1. You will find that the Player profile pages contain all of the information about players that you're interested in learning more about or following.
2. Every player their own player profile. Their stats from throughout the season are aggregated and broken down by season and game.
3. To access a player profile, go to a team page then click on the roster tab. The roster tab lists all of the players on the team.
4. Select a player. You will see the player's stats broken up by season.
5. Clicking on a season will show you the game by game breakdown of their stats.