1. To create a game go to the schedules tab on your team page and click manage.
2. Click +Add Game.
3. Search for your opponent and then select the proper team.
4. Choose the date from the calendar. You can also type the date out, but it must be in MM/DD/YYYY format.
5. Choose the time of the game by clicking on 12:00 AM under the calendar, then using the arrows change the hour, minute, and AM/PM. You can also type the time but it must be in X:YY PM/AM format.
6. Fill in the next 3 lines by selecting home or away from the dropdown menu, typing in the location, and selecting the game type from the dropdown menu. Then click save.
7. We recommend scheduling out the remainder of your games for the season. To continue scheduling, repeat this process. Otherwise, press done to save your changes.