1. Select the games tab and tap on the + button.
2. Tap on add home team.
3. Add your team, or search for your opponents team depending on who is home and who is away. For this example, Townshend is the home team and also our owned team.
4. Add your opponent as the away team by tapping Add Away Team.
5. Our opponent is Windham, however, there are multiple Windham teams from different schools. Tap Filter to narrow your search options.
6. You can filter by State, City, and Level of competition. You can also change the alphabetical ordering of the results from A-Z to Z-A. Choose the filters you wish, you don't need to use all of them, and tap Done.
7. After filtering, we're left with our opponent Windham showing as the only option.
8. After adding the home and away teams, adjust the Date & Time of the game. It automatically defaults to the current date & time.
9. Each column can be slid up or down to adjust them. The first column is the date, the second is the hour, the third is the minute, and the fourth is AM/PM. Make the necessary changes and press done.
10. You must select a Game Type. Choose from the list of options.
11. The other game settings are optional. Once they are adjusted to your liking, tap Save in the top right.
12. Congratulations! You scheduled your first game. Press Ok to continue. Repeat this process to schedule out your games for the remainder of your season.