1. The Scorebook Cast is a play-by-play, aggregated list of events broken up by quarters or halves. You can click on each quarter or half to see the list of events that occurred throughout the game. It is available both live in real-time and postgame.
Articles in this section
- Can I create a new team or opponent?
- Is Scorebook Live Free? How much does it Cost to get started?
- Can I export my stats from Scorebook Live to another source such as MaxPreps or HUDL?
- What does the SYNC button do in pregame hub rosters, teams tab, games tab and the dashboard?
- We have different jersey numbers for home and away, do you accomodate this?
- Can I move players between JV and Varsity?
- Can I add players after a game starts?
- How do I change the logo or mascot for my teams?
- Can I import stats from another source like HUDL or MaxPreps?
- I am trying to claim my team on the app, but I can’t tell if I’m claiming the boys varsity or the girls varsity. How can I tell the difference?